1. Responsible for implementing new product process development, new product introduction and on-site guidance of pilot production;
2. Responsible for improving production process, suggesting improving product performance and structure, and continuously improving product performance;
3. Responsible for timely troubleshooting on the production line, reducing exceptions, reducing costs and improving yield;
4. Train production line operators and process guidance, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical automation, electromechanical integration, mechanical manufacturing, etc.
2. Technical transformation and process management review (product drawings, manufacturing technique and product process, product inspection procedures);
3. It is required to have a certain understanding of metal processing technology and heat treatment process of metal materials, with knowledge of fixture and experience in operation;
4. Responsible for product in the production of specific technological process design and optimization, the product technical documents and process documents preparation, audit, to carry out the construction process of on-site guidance, training and so on work;
5. Proficient in using mechanical drawing software (caxa and CAD), 3d drawing software SOLIDWORKS, OFFICE application software, etc.;
Process engineer working scene