JRready NEW-DT1 Four-indent Hand Crimp Tool1. Designed according to HDT-48-00 hand crimp tool;
2. Suitable for crimping 12#, 16#, 20# solid contacts in Deutsch(TE) DT DTP DTM connectors；
3. Wire Crimp Range: 12-22AWG(0.32-3.33mm²)；
4. Stage indenters design makes crimped contacts have lower contact resistance;
5. Positioner & crimper integration; positioner axially adjustable；
6. Pneumatic Version: YJQ-W2DTQ.
Crimp Style: Four-indent Eight-impression
Material: Mould Steel
Selector Numbers: 8
Thru-hole Diameter（mm): φ5.60
Internal Number: D79
NEW-DT1 is designed according to HDT-48-00 hand crimp tool which is widely used for the crimping of wires and contacts in electronic connectors.
1. Material of Mould Steel (Good Durability & Good Anti-deformation & Good appearance & Anti-rust）
2. Four-indent Crimp Tool（Crimp tension is 1.3 times that of the hexagonal crimp, more stable & more reliable）
3.8 Selector Numbers（Adjustable crimping ranges in different selector number, more convenient for wider applications）
CONTACTS: 12#, 16#, 20#
Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
A（GO） B（NO GO）
The crimp tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
Step 1 : Put the contact
Step 2 : Insert the wire
Step 3 : Crimp and open the crimp tool
Step 4 : Remove the crimped contact