JRready KIT1010 (YJQ-W1A&K13-1&K40&K42&K43) Crimp Tool Kit1.KIT1010 Crimp Tool Kit includes YJQ-W1A (Four-indent Hand Crimp Tool) and K13-1,K40,K42,K43 (Positioner);
2.Suitable for the positioning and crimping of some of contacts in MIL-PRF-38999, MIL-DTL-24308, MIL-DTL-81659 SERIES2, MIL-DTL-83527 series electronic connectors;
3.Wire Crimp Range: 20-32AWG (0.52-0.032mm²).
Weight (g): 340
Crimp Style: Four-indent Eight-impression
Internal Number: KIT1010
|YJQ-W1A is designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-01 which is widely used for the crimping of wires and contacts in electronic connectors;|
K13-1 Positioner is designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-08, and it is suitable for the positioning and crimping of 20# 22# 24# contacts in M24308 electronic connectors;
K40 Positioner is designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-07, and it is suitable for the positioning and crimping of 22#, 22M, 22D contacts in MS27490 electronic connectors;
K42 Positioner is designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-09, and it is suitable for the positioning and crimping of 22#, 22M, 22D contacts in MS27493 electronic connectors;
K43 Positioner is designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-10 and it is suitable for the positioning and crimping of 20# 22# 24# contacts in MS27490-20, MS27493-20, MS27494-20, MS27655-20electronic connectors.
1. Material of Mould Steel (Good Durability & Good Anti-deformation & Good appearance & Anti-rust)
2. Four-indent Crimp Tool (Crimp tension is 1.3 times that of the hexagonal crimp, more stable & more reliable)
3.8 Selector Numbers (Adjustable crimping ranges in different selector number, more convenient for wider applications)
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
Installation of Positioners
1. Before installing the locator, the tool should be open.
2. Remove the safety clip from positioner guide.
3. Insert the positioner into positioner guide, push down and then rotate 90 °, until bayonet pins lock.
4. Remove the spring clip from the selector knob, adjust it to the correct selector position.
MIL 20# Contacts
MIL 22# Contacts