PRECISETOOL KIT4010 (YJQ-W1Q&SK2-2&BM-2&PC-SUITE1) Crimp Tool Kit1. KIT4010 Kit consists of YJQ-W1Q (Pneumatic Crimp Tool), SK2/2 (Universal Positioner), BM-2 (Bench Mount), PC-SUITE1 kit;
2. Can complete the positioning and crimping of a variety of cold pressed contacts;
3. The YJQ-W1Q four-indent crimp tool is used for high quality & high requirement crimping;
4. Wire Crimp Range: 20AWG (0.52mm2)- 32AWG (0.032mm2);
5. Manual Version: KIT2010.
Weight (g): 2881
Crimped Style: Four-indent Eight-impression
Internal Number: KIT4010
|KIT4010 is designed according to M22520/2-01 and it is widely used for the crimping of wires and contacts in both military and proprietary programs.|
The SK2/2 positioner is an universal positioner used to locate contacts horizontally and vertically between the indenters of the tools which ensures the accuracy and consistency of the crimping position. The height adjusting screw can be rotated until the contact is in the proper position for crimping. Suitable for different types of contacts.
This kit contains two kinds of control mode:
Figure1: Foot valve control mode
Figure2: Hand valve control mode
Using 1.54mm hex wrench
Unscrewing the setting screw when in manual control (Unscrewing 0-1mm above the reference plane, until manual control is recovered. Do not force the screw out to prevent the screw mechanism from damaging.)
Screwing in the setting screw when in the foot valve control (Screwing 1-2mm into the reference plane, until foot valve control is recovered. Do not force into the screw to prevent the screw mechanism from damaging.)
Model of hand crimp tool kits: PRECISETOOL KIT2010 (YJQ-W1A&SK2/2) Crimp Tool Kit
1. Mould Steel (Durable,pressure resistance,No deformation，nice appearance and will not rust)
2. Four-indent pneumatic Crimp Tools (Crimp tension is 1.3 times that of the hexagonal crimp, more stable & more reliable)
3. 8 Selector Numbers (Adjustable crimping ranges in different selector number, more convenient for wider applications)
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
Installation of Positioner
1. Remove the safety clip from positioner guide;
2. Insert the positioner into positioner guide, push down and then rotate 90 °, until bayonet pins lock;
3. Finally, insert the safety clip into the original position.
Step1：Put the contact
Step2：Insert the wire
Step3：Crimp and open the crimp tool
Step4：Remove the crimped contact