Match Tools: YJQ-W1A, YJQ-W1Q
Dimension (mm): 23.5*25.4
Internal Number: P0101
Weight (g): 26
SK2/2 is a universal positioner mounted on the YJQ-W1Q YJQ-W1A crimp tools. It has an adjusting screw and a lock nut, so the position of the crimping can be adjusted up and down. It is used to locate contacts horizontally and vertically between the indenters of the tools to ensure the accuracy and consistency of the crimp position.
Installation of Positioner
1. Before installing the positioner the tool should be open;
2. Remove the safety clip from positioner guide;
3. Select the correct positioner for terminal crimping
4. Insert the positioner into positioner guide, push down and then rotate 90 °, until bayonet pins lock;
5. Remove the spring clip from the selector knob, adjust it to the correct selector position.