PRECISETOOL YJQ-02 Four-indent Hand Crimp Tool1. Used in GJB599-88 (MIL-C-38999) series electronic connectors;
2. It is specially used for crimping wires and 22D contacts (pin/soc) , 20D contacts, 12# shield contacts and 8# double shield contacts in electronic connectors;
3. Wire Crimp Size: 20-32AWG (0.52-0.032mm²);
4. Equipped with two replaceable fixed positioners DWQ-07 & DWQ-12.
Crimp Style: Four-indent Eight-impression
Material: Mould Steel
Selector Numbers: 8
Wire Size (AWG/mm²): 20 (0.52)-32 (0.032)
Thru-hole Diameter (mm): Φ3.6
Dimensions (mm): 190*60*19
Internal Number: D25
Weight (g): 325
YJQ-02 is specially used for crimping wires and 22D contacts (pin/soc) , 20D contacts, 12# shield contacts and 8# double shield contacts in GJB599-88 series (MIL-C-38999) small circular electronic connectors with environment resistance, quick disconnection and high density.
|Model of check tool: G125 (Note: the gage needs to purchase separately)|
1. Material of Mould Steel (Good Durability & Good Anti-deformation & Good appearance & Anti-rust)
2. Four-indent Crimp Tool (Crimp tension is 1.3 times that of the hexagonal crimp, more stable & more reliable)
3.8 Selector Numbers (Adjustable crimping ranges in different selector number, more convenient for wider applications)
Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.